Thursday, November 4, 2010

What good has come to the world today from me? Nothing. Absolutely nothing! I have not gotten one thing "done". My body has been a mere shell for our baby to grow in today because I haven't really done anything...and it has felt wonderful. :) My body is tired and it needed some time to gain strength for tonight- my last night of teaching at the studio!

It has been lovely to live life in my sweats today, but it is now time for me to get ready and be useful- which honestly, even though I know my feet will be tired and probably achey by the end of the night, I am looking forward to...nobody likes to feel like a complete bump on a log! :)

Wish me luck on my last night! :)

3 comments:

kellebelle said...

Yay for some rest, and good luck on your last night teaching! Hmm, I guess you're probably about done by now. Anyhow, hope it's been good. I totally get your excitement about being done and being home. I hope you'll enjoy the next couple months of nesting before Tiny comes. Obviously I work at home, but I still love the days (Wednesday and Friday, currently) where I usually don't have to go anywhere and I can just catch up at home. Ahhh!

Katie Lewis said...

Good luck!!! Yay! :)

nick said...

Well done, my love!