Sunday, November 21, 2010

Dinner #7 - Hodge Podge

We had random findings for dinner last night...we both had a salad, I had a bagel, and Nick had leftover pot pie from the night before. It was Saturday and neither of us felt like a big planned meal was necessary. (Not to mention we went over to a friend's house and snacked on pizza and chips & salsa and all sorts of things we shouldn't have late at night.)

So there you go- I did it. And it was nice to have a plan and know what our meals were going to be ahead of time, however I don't think that either of us really care for me to cook every day...I don't think either of us crave big "meals" every day. At least I don't- I get burnt out and just want Cheerios. So I think in the future I will be planning a few more days during the week to eat leftovers or find whatever in the fridge, but hopefully the planning of meals will continue for us :)

Did anyone try any of the recipes we had this week?

1 comment:

nick said...

Yep, I tried all of the meals these recipes this week! :)