Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dinner #3 - Pizza & Salad

Day three and I already feel like I have been cooking so much...I needed a break already! So tonight we are just having pizza and salad. I got these pre-made crusts at Costco last week and we are going to try one tonight- I will have to tell you if it is delicious or if I should have made my own crust like I normally do.

I got a fresh pineapple and cut it up today...I can not stop myself from snitching a piece or two every time I open the fridge- it is so good! Fresh pineapple will definitely be on the pizza tonight :) A green salad and tomato sauce will ensure that we get our veggie serving, the cheese on the pizza can count as our dairy, and I think I have some pepperoni and ham lying around for protein. I know it isn't the most nutritious meal, but it is what it is and I am preparing it!

What did you have for dinner tonight?

2 comments:

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

Wow, I didn't know you were cooking every night. That's a lot of work. Good for you! I forsure want to try the lasagna soon!

nick said...

I had pepperoni and pineapple pizza for dinner that night. Pretty dang good, too!