Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I can taste it!

Two more days. That is it!!! It is so close I can almost taste it!

Now it isn't that my job was the worst thing ever, but I am just getting so excited thinking about all the things I am going to do when I don't have to go in and teach. Of course I will get to spend more time with Nick since I will actually be around in the evenings, but I will also get to do lots of other stuff during the day too. It is hard to get started on projects and such sometimes when I know that I have to go in to work at 5pm- and there were definitely days I just wanted to wear a hat, but couldn't because I knew I would have to re-get ready at like 4pm...which just makes your day feel weird. Plus my mind is always on the studio- how I should have handled something better or how I am going to teach something or on the latest drama (ballroom dancers have lots of drama!). Anywho, I only have two more nights of teaching - and teaching I will be...I am booked solid until 10pm both nights! But here is a small sample of the list of things I am looking forward to doing next week when I am completely free*!!!!

-bake homemade bread
-fix the lights above my kitchen cabinets (half went out a week or so ago and I just haven't gotten up there to fix them yet)
-work on Christmas projects that I want to have done by Thanksgiving
-make more "Thank you" cards
-buy bingo gifts for the annual Thorpe family bingo game
-get Koshka a rabies shot
-actually make dinner every night of the week
-work on a blanket I started crocheting for Nicholas months ago
-get plenty of rest so I can wake up early next Saturday morning for Coles Crossing's huge garage sale and find good baby things :)
-perhaps even get a massage...since I haven't used the gift certificate Nick gave me for Valentine's!

*Disclaimer* I am still going to be working on the paper from home, so it isn't like I won't have any work to do at all. Still though, that work is from home and so flexible usually and really only consumes one week each month and so I am definitely going to be more free than I am currently. :)

1 comment:

nick said...

I'm excited for these things next week :)