Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's that time of year...

...no, not when the world falls in love but when people get sick- I am no exception. I had my first flu shot this year so hopefully nothing too serious will come my way, but I woke up with a scratchy sore throat and only breathing out of one nostril. Nuts. I guess it is my turn; I predict a lot of crafting time and water in my future.

On another note- I tried to rearrange our living room furniture today with the hopes of making room for a rocking chair/glider/recliner/etc. Not that we have one of said chairs yet, but I am hopeful that we will be bringing one home soon and I want to be prepared.

I had envisioned everything perfectly in my head, however it didn't go quite as smoothly as planned. Once I got things where I thought they should go I wasn't so sure that it was the best arrangement afterall...and it definitely did not open up a spot for a new chair. I tried a bunch of other configurations, however in the end I moved it back to the original way I had intended it...I was just too tired to keep trying. Like I said, there isn't a clear spot for a chair now like I had hoped and I am not sure things fit as well as they did before...the room doesn't seem as big as it used to...but the bunny ears work well in the new spot and I can now see the tv from the kitchen which means I could sit at the table and craft instead of spreading out on the floor, thereby tempting Koshka to come "help". It will have to do for now! :)

No comments: