Friday, June 6, 2008

sorry boys...i am taken!



nicholas proposed to me this morning and i accepted! we went on a long hike today and it was fabulous! my ring is gorgeous and huge and really sparkly...especially in natural sunlight. we jumped in the hot tub when we got back to soak our tired legs for a few minutes and then continued in the calling-to-let-everyone-know process. we took a break to run and grab some barbeque from the Smokehouse for dinner. we are both so excited!

we are hoping for october sixteenth, here in salt lake. it is a thursday...hopefully a crisp autumn day with lots of colored and falling leaves. i am very, very, very excited to spend my life with nicholas...i love him very much :)

8 comments:

Shyla said...

Yay! Beautiful ring!

The Red Page said...

Congratulations Alex!!!!! That ring is awesome! And by the way-- Happy Birthday!! Here it is already your birthday so I can be the first to wish it to you!! Yeah!

The Red Page said...

Oh sorry-- that last comment was by Libbi-- I was using my mom's thing

Emily said...

Congrats! And Happy Birthday! Your ring is beautiful! And yeah. we'll have to get together sometime! Congrats again!

Ketchup & Greenie Beanies said...

Congrats, Alee... I can't wait to meet my new brother in law! Enjoy your birthday!

Mrs. Monsen said...

Congratulations! I hope the best for you and Nick!... what will you new last name be?

CK Morgan said...

your ring is beautiful! did he choose it all by himself or did you help? -kara

Sarah said...

The ring is sooo beautiful! Congrats!! And happy birthday! Busy week.... :) I will be in town for the next couple days to see the baby so come see me!