Tuesday, June 10, 2008

22 is going to be a great year!



For my birthday, Nicholas took me up to Salt Lake to see the new-ish Joseph Smith movie that I have been wanting to see for awhile now. Afterwards we walked around the temple grounds a bit...just think that in four months we will be going there to get married! It was the nicest day and we walked down to the Gateway mall and walked around a bit until we ate at California Pizza Kitchen. I chose to eat outside since it was so lovely. Then we came home and had the Pistachio "Next Best Thing to Robert Redford" dessert and Yoda Soda...something I have been jokingly asking for for awhile. The only candle I could find was a Halloween tealight, so I lit it on my gas stove and let Nick sing to me...kind of a sad birthday party but all that I would want :) Another special treat was that when I answered the door (Nick dropped me off and ran home to get the Yoda Soda) Nicholas was wearing a toga! (Yet another inside joke that has been going for awhile.) He quickly changed, but not before I snapped a picture for future blackmail. :) It was a great birthday!

2 comments:

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

A toga??? Cuckoo! I don't get it...obviously! Glad you had a lovely birthday!

Ketchup & Greenie Beanies said...

I'm a little bothered by the Toga wearing... LOL!!! Sounds like a fun birthday. :)