Saturday, April 26, 2008

two college graduates and popcorn popping on an apricot tree


Nicholas and I graduated! last night we went on a long walk all around campus talking about our favorite memories about the places we passed by...the y was lit on the mountain and even though it was kind of chilly and windy i really enjoyed it.

today my world fell apart as marae moved out- i am slightly depressed but had tortellini for lunch and so i might be able to go one...who knew i loved it so much? i have so much grading to finish, but at least now i can do it in a nice, clean apartment since we had cleaning checks this morning...we are going to tell kelli we have them every month now :)

2 comments:

Elise said...

Alex-
I was reading your post about not having anything to blog about, it frightened me that you may stop blogging. I thoroughly enjoy reading all your details in all your posts. I don't think you realize the number of lives you may be touching by blogging. If nothing else, blog about Banana. Marae will miss you, I will miss you. But blogging can continue.

colleen said...

Alee...

I, on the other hand, wish we could have all been there for your graduation. Though it is all silly pomp and circumstance, it does signify a rite of passage that can only come along once. I'm glad you're getting to enjoy these moments with your friends who all shared this common lifetime experience...you will think of and speak to them often throughout the rest of your life. No need to worry about what comes next! You are comfortable and confident enough that it simply will not matter...you will make any venture a success. I am proud of you.

I hope to get to buy you some cantaloupe you can eat with a plastic fork and some semi-sweet chocolate chips here soon...

Your big brother