Saturday, April 12, 2008

a new woman!

so today i finally did it and took the plunge...i cut my hair. i have been wanting to cut it short since last year at this time and just never did it for one reason or another. it is so short! it is above my shoulders (pictures coming soon) and i already love it. it kind of feels like i am more mature...like i am more confident...like i know where i am going in life. i sort of feel like i have cut off a part of my life and now i am starting a whole new phase...which is appropriate since i am graduating college in less than two weeks. i am excited to play with my hair and figure out many ways to do it.
i also went to the ballroom dance concert tonight...and i was left wanting. it was fine, but it really was just lacking something- i didn't feel it at all.
also, i broke my tiny black headband again...it was a replacement from the first one that i loved and accidentally broke...third times the charm?
our apartment is really quite filthy and i am discouraged...i literally spent hours cleaning last weekend and it is already disgusting again- argh!
i bought some crafts today to do after finals and graduation are all over...i am so excited to have time to do whatever i want and figure out what it is that i am really passionate about- what makes me tick.
i am exhausted again tonight and am looking forward to sleeping in without an alarm...i might sleep on the couch as i haven't had time lately to take naps there and i have been missing it!
man! i had so much to blog about and then i always forget it! nuts.

2 comments:

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

I can't wait to see your hair! I am glad on day one you are still liking it. it isn't a mullet, right?

colleen said...

Something is in the air re: cutting hair! I had mine cut too, but it's not short enough and I need to go back for more!!!! It becomes an obsession. I wanna see your pics NOW!!!!