Monday, April 14, 2008

sundays are blog-free

i usually try to turn my computer off on sundays just so i get a break from being so accesible every once and awhile. i contemplated blogging just to keep my record, but i ultimately decided to just have a break.
saturday was fun- i went to the ballroom dance concert again and it was a little better this time i thought. i laughed so hard because they did a number to "Turn the Beat Around" by Gloria Estefan...my oldest sister did a funny number to that same song a long time ago- in glow in the dark spandex. every time i hear it i just think of her rocking out...ah the glory days.
sunday was great- my family was doing a fast for my dad and we all wore our bee charms. i went to my grandma's for dinner, as usual, and my cousin and his new baby were there. i got to hold little ten-pound paizley...it was great, but definitely not anything that i want right now or even soon- woohoo! there is at least one thing i know i want/don't want. :) after ward prayer i went to have some strawberry pie and took a long walk and went to the park because it was so nice. oh and i also met this kid named nick from houston that lives next door that has a trampoline that they set up on the weekends- marae and i went and jumped...why is it so fun to jump up and down?
today was so lovely that marae and i walked to sonic, which isn't exactly super close, to get a dr. pepper. i had my very last dance classes in college today...i like to dance, and hopefully there will be opportunities to do it for fun later in life. we are going to the park for a barbeque tonight and i am really ready and excited...being outside is great these days.
i am very sad for marae to perhaps be leaving...i am trying to get her to stay and play with me for a little longer here in provo- if you have any ideas of how to convince her, please share! oh we may go see "The Bucket List" tonight...it is at the dollar :)
i can't believe college is really coming to an end...life has been planned out up until this point and i am not quite sure that it has really hit me that there really isn't anything else i have to do after this. i have decided to just take some time to evaluate what i like in my life and what i don't and try to see what it is that really makes me happy...i love witty commercials and i don't care for u2- that is a start, right?

No comments: