Monday, April 7, 2008

enter if you dare

so simply put, i think a lot. i usually think the same about the same things over and over in various ways and i am fairly sure that my roommates are getting tired of it. thus, i have decided to join the technological age and creat a blog (since even my older sister amy has one now). i am not sure if i will remember to post or if i will become a blogger-maniac, but this is my attempt to put my thoughts out there...to see if anyone feels the same or help people get inside my head (which, according to some, can be difficult. i argue that it isn't getting in that is so hard but understanding it that may be the problem.)
also, a warning. i am not going to be nice or politically correct or whatever- i mean i might be, but this is my place to be whatever i want and so please be prepared...i am quite wild sometimes!

1 comment:

Marae said...

boo my comment did not post. i was just stating that you very wild INDEED sometimes, and that i, as your roommate, never tire of your words. now we can party in our apartment and on gmail and facebook AND blogging. i love thee to the ends of the internet.