Friday, September 16, 2011

Sick

Aye aye aye. I thought Leo was getting sick last week...he started to have a little runny nose and sounded congested when laying in his bed. We elevated his mattress, turned the humidifier on, and were happier to just hold him to sleep. However it didn't really turn in to anything...the nose still runs a bit here and there but it has always just been clear. So I guess he is over whatever it was...? Maybe teeth?

I was not so lucky though. The other night I had a bit of a sore throat...it was worse in the morning but kind of came and went throughout the day...and today has been terrible :( I can't breathe, I'm coughing and sneezing, and I can't taste or smell much. My throat has been so dry that I had to cough while rocking Leo and I woke him- luckily he went right back to sleep!

Anywho, my energy has vanished and I am not sure how to be sick with a little one around...this is a first for me! Luckily Nick has been able to be home quite a bit today; I am just praying neither of them get whatever I've got. As for today, I folded and put away exactly one load of laundry and that is about all...and I am counting it as a success! :)

4 comments:

tracyjmeier said...

So Sorry, I hope you feel better soon. Thanks for all your help at Tammy's party. I can't believe how fast Leo is growing. He was so cute Thursday.

Katie Lewis said...

Man, you are a champ to actually keep doing things like laundry when you're sick. I hope you feel better soon! (And that the boys won't catch it in the mean time!) Miss you!

Loni said...

Life doesn't stop for a sick mom. It's a bummer!

Hope you feel better soon and that no one else catches it!

kellebelle said...

Sorry you haven't been feeling well! Ask Nick to make you a big green smoothie to give your immune system a boost. :) Hope you are back up and running (literally and figuratively) soon!