Tuesday, September 6, 2011

On a journey to adopt

Spencer and Whitney were both in my ward at BYU...the ward where I met Nicholas and so many other great things happened. While I wasn't best friends with either of them, I do know that they are both really great people. And perhaps now that I have had a child of my own I am a bit more sensitive to those that can't have children of their own...because I know firsthand how amazing it is to have a little one.

So that is why I am sharing this link; it is a link to their adoption blog and more specifically to a video they made that evoked tears and showed just how wonderful they really are. Please take a look and pass it on to anyone you know that may be able to help them start their family. :)

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Thank you so much for sharing our adoption blog! It means so much to us that you are helping spread the word, and we are very grateful!