Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Leo goes swimming


So I know I am a little late....yes, it is September. However in my defense these were taken a couple of weeks ago AND it has been hotter than Hades down here this summer.

I really didn't like the idea of taking Leo's fair little skin to the pool unless there was shade or something...I mean I lathered him up with sunscreen but still. He would fry and it would be my fault and he would be in pain- how terrible!

And since our new pool has absolutely no shade until 5:30pm, I finally broke down and bought this great little float. It not only saves me from having to hold him every minute *he is still heavy after a while in water* and provides some great shade.



Leo likes it. We've only used it a few times, but he likes playing with the netting and pictures of sea animals on it. He loves to kick his legs too!

Plus he looks mighty cool hanging out at the pool...

...don't you think? Ahhhh....this is the life!

4 comments:

kellebelle said...

Okay, I love those sunglasses! Leo is as cool as they come! Such fun. :)

Katie Lewis said...

Aaaak! Leo baby, you are SO cute!

tracyjmeier said...

Those are the best pictures. Especially the last one with his head back and chilling.

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

These are such funny pictures! He looks so "cool." Love it!!! We miss him already...and we played with him all day today! Come back soon!