Thursday, January 6, 2011

We are SO past cute!

I apologize to all of you that want to see the big belly...it really isn't that we have been consciously not taking pictures of me all this time, we just rarely take any pictures at all! I am not one of those people who want to document how big they get, however I am not really opposed to getting my picture taken just because I am pregnant either. But now we are so past cute that I am starting to get to the point where I will avoid a photo; the baby dropped this last week and it isn't pretty. It isn't like the cute pregnant...it is like the "that poor girl is going to pop" pregnant. In fact, so far I haven't found any of my maternity shirts this week that will actually cover my whole belly since it is so low...so I apologize to those of you who happen to see me and undoubtedly will see the ever attractive maternity panel on my pants- yuck. Not only is the dropping not so cute, but my back is definitely feeling it more now and it is harder to get comfortable or sleep...at least it hasn't been like this for very long! I hope he comes soon!

In other news, we can't keep Koshka out of the crib. I don't know what to do- I have tried tin foil and vinegar and all sorts of things that cats are supposed to hate, but she doesn't care. Aye. But on a good note, Nicholas got interviews with BYU, Texas A&M, and UT @ Houston this month...wish him luck! :) Plus year-end closing is done as of yesterday and so there is actually a hope that I may get to see him more than a few minutes a day...not a great chance, but still at least a hope :)

2 comments:

Loni said...

Ok, I guess I won't get to see you pregnant, dang-it! I'm sure you look cute, it just hard to feel cute when your pregnant!

And since I can't see you, can I see the nursery?!

Katie Lewis said...

Oh man. Best of luck getting through the tail end of pregnancy. I really have no great encouragement or advice to offer. Just the validation that it is terrible and you are doing a great job sticking it out.

Also, congrats to Nick on his interviews! We would be more than happy to return the favor and have him (or all of you) stay with us if/when he comes up for an interview. Speaking of which, I just found that note that your parents left for us when we stayed at their house and it made ma laugh all over again. Hehe.

I miss you! I hope you're having fun! And good luck with your rascally kitty! Worse comes to worse, we'll just send Olivia down and then Koshka will stay under your bed all day. :)