Monday, December 20, 2010

Our boy is growing!

Well, today I had an ultrasound. Technically I am supposed to be 34 weeks, however our boy was measuring on average at 36 weeks. He is already chubby and they estimate his weight to be a little over 6 pounds already! All things considered, he is looking like more of a mid-January debut after all; today their guess was January 18th. His head is down, smooshed up against my hip bone, with his feet conveniently located in my ribs (I did not need an ultrasound to tell you that one!)


I am still feeling fine....just really pregnant all the sudden. My back aches like crazy and my belly is so tight- it is harder to sleep and he seems a lot heavier to carry around during the day. However, all in all I feel good and I really can't complain too much since he hasn't given me that much grief until now. And I think he is supposed to- I mean it has to get so uncomfortable that you are willing to give birth to get him out, right? So we are hanging in there :)

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

kellebelle said...

Love, love this little smooshed up face! He will be here so soon! Can't wait to see him! Oh, and can't wait to see you and Nick... 2 days!

Katie Lewis said...

It sounds like everything is so good! Well, not so much the feet in your ribs part, but the being in the right sort of position to come out part. Super awesome. Best of luck getting sleep! :)