Monday, December 13, 2010

We need your input please...

A long time ago, before we were expecting Tiny V, I made Nick promise that he would buy me a video camera....at least before we had kids. Well, time is getting short and we are on the lookout to buy a video camera. Any recommendations?

Mostly I want to be able to have something that isn't too cumbersome to throw in my bag, can quickly capture a few minutes of whatever adorable thing our boy is doing, and then easily upload it to my computer or a disc or something.

So, any thoughts?

2 comments:

Katie Lewis said...

Ooh, I like the new layout/background! So festive!

Anyway, I really don't know much about video cameras, but when I was teaching preschool some of the parents brought in their cameras for us to take videos of their kids with. Hands down, my favorite one to use was the Flip cameras. I've never used them except in the classroom, but they have a USB jack right on the camera that just flips out, so you don't have to use a bunch of cords or anything. Also, the camera is super easy to operate and has minimal buttons. So, like I said, I'm certainly no expert, but that's the one I know about and like. :) Let us know what you settle on!

Tee said...

We have a FLIP and we love it! It has the USB plug in, and it's super convenient :)