Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Public Restrooms

I just want to publicly say how grateful I am for public restrooms. If you haven't noticed, they are available more places than not in America. I know this is not the case in all countries. Plus there are only a few (at least around my parts...I know it is a bit different in some big cities) that actually require you to be a customer to use the restroom.

Now I know they aren't always so clean or smell so great, but next time you are using one think about what you would be doing if they weren't available!

(And doesn't that makes places with really nice public restrooms even more amazing??? That they go through all that trouble when they really don't have to? Gotta love 'em!)

2 comments:

Marae said...

amen amen
100 times amen

kellebelle said...

Yes, so true! I think it was when our family took our cross-country Church history trip that I gained appreciation for how nice the restrooms were at all of the Church sites. The restrooms and the flowers. :)

Now I'm in that lovely stage where I frequently have to scout out the public bathrooms for my little ones in tow, so I appreciate them all the more. What shopping trip is complete without a trip to the bathroom, after all?