Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Product Review: Wallflowers & Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin

I love my Wallflowers from Bath & Body Works...I actually have two in my tiny apartment because I love them so much. One looks like the picture above and the other is black and looks more like a flower. For anyone that is unfamiliar with Wallflowers, let me fill you in: they are these amazing things that you plug into a regular outlet and then they make your home smell great.

They always seem to have the right amount of scent...nothing that knocks you over, but it definitely smells pleasant. We keep one right above the litter box :) The bulbs are replaceable and so you can change the scent as often as you like...just remember that for some odd reason these bulbs are lefty-tighty and righty-loosey which doesn't sound like something worth mentioning until you are trying to unscrew one of the bulbs and realize that you have just in fact been tightening it instead of loosening it!
I am also crazy about this scent, also from Bath & Body Works- Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin. Mostly I am in love with it because it is the scent of the bulbs in my Wallflowers right now, but I love it in any form...we currently have it as our hand soap as well.

This scent is perfect for fall- each time I catch a whiff of it I can't help but smile and be in a good mood that we are entering my favorite season. It isn't too girly either which is perfect since Nick uses the hand soap too! (He is not a fan of when I have Twilight Woods or some other girly fragrance for our hand soap so I try to keep it neutral...at least in the bathroom.)

Anywho, if you are looking for a great and easy option to make your home smell like autumn, grab a Wallflower with a Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin bulb at Bath & Body Works today! (Well, not today actually...they are regularly about $12 but they go on sale all the time. I rarely pay more than $5/$6 for mine. This week they are only 2 for $20 so wait a few days for a better deal!)

4 comments:

Colleen Christensen, Photographer said...

aww man, I used to LOVE Wallflowers. Until I was pregnant. Then I developed a serious aversion to them that lingers till this day. You're lucky pregnancy hasn't changed that for you. I can't be near them now without feeling nauseated. Sad, huh? Enjoy your smell!!!

Callie said...

Love the pumpkin smell. Funny you should mention Twilight woods...My mother just sent that in a body wash for Andrew. (She sent me face wash, so its not like it was 'Hey Andrew, you stink. Go wash yourself.') We'll see if he thinks it is too girly or not...

alee said...

I know they just came out with a men's version on Twilight Woods...we haven't tried it yet so you will have to let us know :) The girl version is one of my absolute faves!

And that sucks that you can't have air-fresheners! At least you can enjoy scents via soaps and lotions and such. We have been lucky in so many ways with this pregnancy...it has been great :)

Tee said...

Oooh! I'll have to give this a try :) Thanks for the tip!