Monday, April 12, 2010

I haven't forgotten about my blog...

...I have just had a lot on my To Do list lately and blogging hasn't been near the top. I had a showcase this past weekend for all of the Arthur Murray students. It went really well and was fun to see how the students have progressed. Chris (another instructor) and I threw together a quickstep during the week and performed it at the showcase...and for only working on it a week I felt really good about it. :)

That was all day Saturday. Then Sunday morning, not bright because it was so early, we hopped in the car and drove over to San Antonio to be able to attend Olivia's blessing. It was a quick trip as we returned home that afternoon, but it was fun to be there if only for a few hours. Belle is getting to be very smart and still loves to play with her Uncle Nick. Olivia is a pretty sweet baby- she was very content to lay with me on the couch during lunchtime.

Now I am currently working on the paper from home- we are trying to print by the middle/end of this week and so I am busily working here at my computer. It is nice that I can work in my sweats with no makeup :) Koshka definitely enjoys me being home. I will be taking a little break this evening so I can run to the studio for a few hours to teach, but then it is back to work at home. I promise though that I have pictures of my finished headboard that I am going to post as soon as I send the paper off...and clean the house...and maybe go grocery shopping. :) Until then...

3 comments:

kellebelle said...

I so know how it goes. Good luck finishing the paper and I'll look forward to the pictures!

Unknown said...

I am finished with the paper! However our home is still messy, there is laundry in the dryer that needs to be folded and ironed, and even Koshka is out of food...so blogging will have to continue to wait! :)

Jen said...

Can I just say that I love your purple shoes? So cute!