Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Nicholas works at Transwestern!





We feel very fortunate at this economically challenging time that Nicholas has found a job with Transwestern, a commercial real estate property management company, as a project accountant.  So far he has been learning a lot and really enjoying his work managing a few properties in California.  His office is in the Galleria area of Houston- a very chic part of town (all but the traffic!)


Last Friday, our three month anniversary, I was lucky enough to go down and meet him for lunch and get a sneak peek of where he spends his days.  I met his boss and co-workers, all of whom seemed very warm and friendly and complementary of Nicholas...of course!  I did the typical wife thing and made him pose for a few pictures (one at his desk, one of his name plate, and one of him outside the building- he works on the 12th floor).  Enjoy!

3 comments:

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

Good "wife-ish" work! His cubby looks nice and I was glad to see a cute pic of you two on his desk. Now, you need to get him a candy dish and send with him little bags of holiday candy occassionaly and he will be very popular!

His name-plate reminds me of The Office.

kellebelle said...

How nice of you to document his daytime dwelling place.

And I like Amy's idea. I'm sorry to say that probably would have never occurred to me, but I like it. I need some lessons from you Christensen girls. :)

Oh, and now I have the theme song from The Office running through my head.

Tara said...

Ahhh, Nick is a real worker! And he has a wife that takes pictures of him at work! You can tell it is Friday cause he has jeans on. Yeah, decorate up that cubby, Isabelle can draw his some pictures to hang on the wall I'm sure. And a candy dish is a must. Is he more like Jim or Dwight at work?? Or maybe Andy! Hey Tuna...