Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Contest photos!

These photos are in response to KatieMayer Lewis's contest on her blog at www.notesfromaveryredkitchen.blogspot.com.  

Nick uses his apron all the time; we have our recipe book holder out 24/7 on our counter (I am not sure if that one counts because Bryan made it but it was from Katie...); Nick needed to clip his nails-over the trash can; I own, read, and love The Little Prince; I have many pictures of me and Katie...this is a favorite; I can do something impressive- you sniff your upper lip until it plugs your nose! (or at least look funny trying!)

Enjoy Kati! (I did not misspell it- that was her Spa
nish name!) 













5 comments:

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

Cuckoo! I don't get it.

Katie Lewis said...

Alex! You are the only one so far who understood the contest! Hooray! I was about to call the whole thing off, but you have given me hope. Prizes to come.

Katie Lewis said...

P.S. I love that Nick is still wearing his apron to clip his fingernails and that you have devil red eyes in your dreamy Little Prince picture. Hehe. I miss you lots.

Katie Lewis said...

Umm... I tried to leave a comment on your mom's blog and it wouldn't let me.

kellebelle said...

Yes, that last picture is pretty impressive. :)