Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What an eventful Tuesday!

I slept in just a tiny bit this morning...little did I know that I would desperately need that time! I have been very busy today...very busy. I worked a lot on DanceBeat- working a lot on photos and trying to place articles and such. I also baked homemade bread...it was pretty good but nothing ever turns out as great when I decide to be creative and not follow recipes exactly. I also had a few errands to run today which I did while I was out going to my health-spa consultation. Apparently it isn't that hard to win things at a bridal fair! I won a strand a pearls from a jeweler that I picked up yesterday and won a treatment at this center. I met with them and talked about all my options...and after carefully considering each one, I decided against the laser hair removal and microdermabrasion and went with the body contouring...a process called Velashape or something like that. I decided to get it on my thighs- even though I could really use it on my tummy and that area would probably actually make a difference in my wedding dress, my thighs are always the hardest part for me to work off and even when I was at my smallest my thighs were the largest part of me. Anywho, in case any of you see me in a bathing suit in the next little while (which is doubtful) notice my legs :)

1 comment:

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

Wow! Good thing you went to that fair. I want all three of those treatments! Sign me up!