Wednesday, July 23, 2008

the 24th is coming! the 24th is coming!



Me and Nick on the 4th of July in Breckenridge and me in snow on the 4th at Loveland Pass.

Me at the Lehi rodeo and Me and Nick a mile high at the Denver capital building.

Me at Coco Walk in Miami and me and Betsy with Ingrid Michaelson after one of her concerts.

Me on South Beach in Florida.


Nick's first day at Woodbury Corp. and Nick's backpacking trip with Spencer last weekend. This of course means nothing...unless you are a resident in Utah! I am rarely here for the big 24th of July celebration and am looking forward to the parade in Spanish Fork tomorrow!


Here are a few catch up pictures...I haven't been posting pictures lately simply because I am too impatient to wait for blogger to load!

2 comments:

kellebelle said...

Cute pictures! It's fun to see the highlights from your trips. Makes me want to go back and play tourist in Denver... it's been a while. Nice of you to represent at the Lehi Rodeo for us, too. :)

Cameron and Jenny Webb said...

Alee - You are so cute in your pictures! Looks fun. BTW - You should know that Cameron recently told me that he thinks that yours is the most interesting blog of any on our list!...and he always looks at yours! Kind of funny, huh?