Monday, August 15, 2011

The verdict on the tub

We left a beautiful, brand new, big garden tub in our old apartment. It was super deep and wide and had a perfect slant for taking a relaxing bath. My only complaint was that our water never seemed to stay hot enough to fill it very far and thus my baths were always a little chilly...not really cold, but I like my baths to be uncomfortably steaming, like where you can tell you have been in the bath because your skin is a different color. I'm pretty sure I got this trait from my dad. Anywho, baths in the big tub were never that hot.

I took a bubble bath in our new tub. To the naked eye it isn't that great- it is far from brand new, it is shallow, and the back slant is practically a 90* angle. However there is one redeeming feature of this bath tub...it gets super hot! My bath definitely turned my skin pink :) So while I can't honestly say I am super thrilled with the new tub, it isn't as bad as I was thinking! Wahoo! I foresee many nights when Leo goes to bed (hopefully) and Nick is studying (hopefully not!) that I will jump into the bath. :)

No comments: