Thursday, August 18, 2011

Torn

I'm so torn on what to do when Leo naps. Part of me wants to just lay down next to him and snooze as long as he'll let me...this is a big part of me, especially since our nights haven't exactly been super restful the last little while. But then there is another part of me that wants to do the dishes, fold the laundry, etc. This part of me might not really want to do those chores, but loves it so much when they are done. Then yet another part of me just wants to craft or surf the web or something so frivolous that it is rarely done while Leo is awake...and still rarely done when he is asleep because the first part of me (the sleepy part) usually wins at the end of the day.

Anywho, so there you go. I just wasted ten minutes of Leo's precious nap time trying to figure out what to do and soon he will be awake and it won't be an issue any longer!

2 comments:

tracyjmeier said...

Take a nap, then surf the web or craft, and then the dishes and laundry. Believe me they will still be there after all the fun is had. He looks so precious sleeping. Another option could be just watch him sleep.

Lisa Lou said...

I say nap. Probably because right now, 5 months pregnant, that's all I want to do. ever.