Friday, July 16, 2010

Product Reviews

So I promise that I am not pouting...I just haven't had an abundance of extra time to take, upload, and post pictures of some of my recent projects. I promise, I am getting there...slowly.
In the meantime I thought I would let you know about something new I am going to be doing on my blog...just whenever I feel like it. Product reviews! Every so often I am tempted to try a new product and one of three things happens: I kick myself for wasting money on something I don't like as much as my tried and true products, I wonder why I waited so long to try this new amazing product, or I don't think much about it because it is no better or worse than what I usually use. When I have experiences like the first two, I wish someone would have told or warned me. Thus, when I find products I love or wish I hadn't bought I am going to pass that knowledge on to you!

Now I know that no one really cares what I think about, but isn't that what blogs are for? To give us the sense that somehow our little opinion makes a difference or matters to someone other than ourselves? Plus it will give me something to blog about...I may not be the craftiest girl on the block, but I at least always have an opinion! So look forward to my future ramblings :)

5 comments:

Tee said...

I'm actually looking forward to reading what you have to say! I definitely like knowing real opinions before purchasing something :)

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

Love this idea!!!!

And if your not crafty...what does that make me?

alee said...

Um, a bad speller? I think you meant "you're"...hahaha!

At least you have constant blog material in Belle & Livi!

nick said...

I'm just curious to find out what products are going to be "tested" here in our apartment!

Loni said...

I look forward to all future product reviews. Fun idea!