Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Product Review: Orange Sapphire Shower Gelee

The other week when I ran errands with my mom, she had to go to Bath & Body Works to get a little something for someone. She had a coupon for a free "Signiture Item" and she told me to pick something out for myself...done! I was headed to the Twilight Woods section to stock up on some of my favorites, and then I saw this product. It just looked too good to pass up (the picture does not do it justice!)
It is great! I would highly recommend it :) It smells great- fresh and citrusy with enough sweetness so it doesn't smell like some kind of household cleaner. It has little scrubbing beads, which are nice, but I wouldn't really use it as an exfoliant...just a nice body wash. It makes me feel summery and clean and is by far the best part of my showers these days! If you have a chance to try this out or are looking for a new body wash, pick this one!!!

2 comments:

kellebelle said...

I love citrus-y things. This one sounds great!

Christine said...

That's where I work! Isn't the gelee great!? Too bad it is being discontinued. Or so I think, because it is 50% off in our store right now :(

PS. Love your blog, I ran across The Skinny and then ended up here too!