Thursday, January 29, 2015

My 4 year old!


Leo deserves a whole long post, but for now just one picture and one thing I love about him.  He turned four years old this week and he couldn't be more thrilled :)  One thing I absolutely love about him is his...independence I guess I'd call it?  Confidence?  Case in point: he loves letters and reading and writing and today I gave him a list I had written of who gave him what for his birthday so that he could write some thank you notes.  He wrote all of them completely on his own while I was putting June down for her nap...and even though I had written it all out so basically all he had to do was copy it, he had sounded every single word out and wrote it by himself.  Of course that makes it a little harder to decode, but I love it.  I love that he likes to do things himself and in his own way.  

No comments: