Wednesday, April 11, 2012

White Sandals Anyone???


Is anyone in desperate need of a pair of white espadrilles? Women's size 8?


I bought #6 above in white last year...I talked myself into them thinking I should be more practical (i.e. lower heels) about my espadrilles since I was toting a baby everywhere last summer. You know what happened? I can count on one hand how many times I wore them. There is nothing wrong with them...they just weren't "me" and I didn't feel great in them. Bahumbug.

I hate to part with them since they are still so new, however I realistically am never going to wear them- I didn't last year when they were my only pair and this year I have already bought a new pair that is much more "me"...yes, they have higher heels. :) So it would really help me out if someone I knew really needed them...then I would definitely not feel so bad about cleaning them out of my closet!

Any takers???

1 comment:

Katie Lewis said...

Admittedly, I would probably never wear them either. (Not that you didn't already know that. Haha.) But I really like #1.

Also, I've been thinking a lot more these past few years about what I wear and why. Most of my clothes never see beyond the walls of my closet, but for whatever reason, I buy them. Then they sit in there for a few years until I decide they've served their hanger-guarding time and I set them free again.

I remember one time we were talking about "champ shirts" (the one shirt you always want to wear) with Ben (Brawn's roommate) and he said something like, "I think every shirt I own should be a champ shirt." Which I've been thinking about and trying to do ever since.

Obviously I'm not there yet.

Uhh... sorry I'm weird and have a lot to say about you getting rid of a pair of shoes. Haha. :)