Monday, February 27, 2012

Sick...

Nuts. Leo was blessed with health for the first year of his life...then not so much. When we went in for his 12 month well-check, they found an ear infection. Sure he had been a bit whiney, but I thought it was teeth and he really wasn't that cuckoo or had a fever. Our first round of antibiotics didn't help, the second was accompanied with a rash that the doctor determined was unrelated...not sure if that made me feel better or not. Anywho, we are done with the second round but he is still messing with that left ear :( His sleeping has been off but we weren't at home for the last two nights so I didn't worry too much...but now we are home and he was up in the night and required Tylenol to get back to sleep. Some meals he won't eat more than a few grapes but then other times he packs it away like normal...so the whole no-appetite thing is not a for sure symptom. And don't get me started on the runny nose...so tired of it!

This morning though he was whiney so I picked him up and he laid his head down on me and we stood there watching Little Einstein for a minute and then I looked down and he was asleep...two hours before nap time?! So yeah...after he wakes up we will be on a mission to figure out whats up and how I can help him. Housework needs to be done and I look like it has been a long few days, but nothing much matters when your baby needs a little TLC! Wish us luck :)

1 comment:

kellebelle said...

Darn. Good luck figuring out what the source of the problem is, and here's wishing Leo a speedy recovery!