Monday, February 6, 2012

One Year Olds Are Exhausting!


We have sure been busy lately...I would love to catch up on the old blog, but it just hasn't made it very high on the to-do list each day. In any case I thought I would give you a sneak preview of our recent family/1 year old photos. Leo is pretty stinking cute! As for me, well, to be honest I wasn't aware I looked that bad! But it was a good reality check for me and I am seriously going to do whatever it takes to get the rest of my Leo weight off...hopefully.

Leo currently has an ear infection- his first! He likes his medicine and really hadn't been too out of shape about it until tonight...let me tell you that if this is what toddlerhood looks like, I am not a fan. Serious tantrum! Poor guy...I know he just doesn't feel right. We are lucky we went in for his 1 year well-check because they told us then that he had the ear infection- I think it was just starting and his "symptoms" he had thus far I had just attributed to teething. In any case, here are his
1 year stats:

Weight - 25 lbs 2 oz (80th percentile)
Height - 30" (56th percentile)

We sure hope he gets back to normal soon! Nick has been taking finals and I am always too busy with a million projects half-done so it would be really nice to have our sweet baby back!

4 comments:

EVM said...

I know how tough it can be when the kiddo isn't feeling well, but you would never guess he is giving you trouble based on that adorable picture. What a handsome young man!

tracyjmeier said...

I loved the pictures. Leo is the cutest thing. I thought you looked great. Don't be so hard on yourself. You are amazing.

Katie Lewis said...

He is SO adorable, Alex!

kellebelle said...

Hope Leo is back to feeling like his happy self by now!