Monday, May 3, 2010

Like my new blog???

I thought it was time to liven up the blog for spring...do you like it?

It is May and that means it is time to step up my training for my BI-athlon...I have only three weeks left to get ready! It is getting hotter and today's run felt more like summer; unfortunately I think that it is time to start running a bit earlier. I am going to get a bike lock and then I can keep my bike at our apartment and ride to my parents and around whenever I want. Too bad Houston doesn't really have any hills to train on!

May also means Festival at work which means longer, themed parties and lots of costumes! This time we are cruising around the world, visiting each continent. My party is the Asia party...wish me luck!

Also in May is Nick's GMAT test...May 15th. He has started to step up his studying; wish him luck!

May is also my mom's birthday, Mother's Day, and a visit from Tara. We will be busy this month! I am still trying to manage to do a few crafts here and there as I have been studying up on some crafty blogs...check back this month for pics of some of my creations! :)

6 comments:

Marae said...

yes i do like the new blog!
and, hi. just wanted to say hi.

Colleen Christensen, Photographer said...

New background AND a new title!!! Spring cleaning at it's finest! :)

Betsy said...

I do like it! Mucho!

kellebelle said...

I like it, too! Though it threw me for a loop at first when I absentmindedly clicked on the link to your blog and it pulled up with a different picture and a different title and I had to do a quick double-take to see whose blog I had just landed on! I love the picture.

Loni said...

The blog looks very cute!
Sounds like a busy and fun month! Good luck with all of your training, I'm sure you are going to rock!

Katie Lewis said...

I like the new blog. :) And, sheesh, May is a busy month for you! I will try to think of Asian party ideas. Please tell Nicky-pie good luck on the GMAT. And good luck to you with your BIathalon! Also, I'm excited to see pictures of your crafty creations. Happy May!

P.S.

Me: (to Bryan) I hope you at least get an interview at the optometry school in Houston and that we all go so I can see Alex.

Bryan: So, mostly you just want to see Alex.

Me: Well, yeah.