Sunday, March 14, 2010

Nick has another fan!

Nicholas has always been a hit with all of his nieces and Olivia is no different. We went over the weekend she was born (got there about 36 hours after) to see the new star. We both enjoyed getting to hold her and couldn't believe how tiny people start out!


Livi was very content to be passed around...which I am afraid she will just have to get used to! I of course was manning the camera most of the weekend and thus all of our pics are Nicholas and the two Cosby girls...but I promise I was there!

*I love this one where she looks like she is thinking!*

3 comments:

kellebelle said...

Nick, you're certainly getting lots of practice with little girls from all your nieces! Olivia is darling. Ahhh, brand-new babies... makes me want to hold one, too!

Loni said...

Nic must be a natural! I have a brother that is so good with babies we call him the "Baby Whisperer"!

Nic will make a good Daddy someday.

And Olivia is beautiful, I love that Belle is right there with her, got to be in the picture too.

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

Cute post! That last picture is too funny! You know Belle loves Honey Nick! (Did we forget to comb her hair?)