Friday, January 8, 2010

BEST HUSBAND IN 2009!


So I have been deeming Nicholas with "Husband of the Year" points for quite some time...a meaningless gesture to let him know he is doing something nice, funny, etc.  Well, I decided that he needed to receive an award for earning so many points this year.  On New Years, at dinner, I announced that he had in fact won Husband of the Year and we toasted to him with some sparkling grape juice. Then he got to open his present...season 5 of The Office!  We have already started watching it :)  I am super grateful for such a wonderful husband and such a great best friend...he makes my life easier and happier and I love him mucho!  Congrats Nicholas!

3 comments:

EVM said...

I love this picture, Nick! And seriously, Alee earns some pretty wonderful wife points for all of this recognition. Way to go Nick AND Alee!

kellebelle said...

HA! I love this picture, too -- made me laugh! And yes, what a wonderful award to give and receive. Glad it was such a great year for you both! :D

Katie Lewis said...

It looks like Nicky Pie was already a little generous before this picture was taken. Hmm...