Friday, September 19, 2008

thursday bloody thursday

I actually quite dislike U2, however their song title- or a variation of it- seemed to fit.  Yesterday, and continuing this morning, I have had a bloody nose!  I think I can count all of the times I have ever had a bloody nose on one hand, and now it has gone two days!  It doesn't really bleed out...it has just been itchy and I have had to blow it a lot and that is where I have found blood.  Weird, huh?

On another note, as if I needed any more reasons this week as to why I am an idiot, I locked my keys in my car last night...when I was parked in the garage!  Out of habit from parking at home I left my keys in the cupholder and out of habit from parking anywhere else I pushed the lock button when I was getting out.  I was so exhausted and I really just wasn't paying attention.  But this morning as I was in the bath- to try and relieve the stress and exhaustion- my mom had to come get me because she needed to take my car and couldn't find my keys.  I got out to help her look and found them right in their spot in the cupholder.  We searched for a backup, even though I know that I haven't had that extra key in quite some time.  Eventually I had to call a locksmith...being dumb is so annoying (and costly) sometimes! 

We finally saw The Women tonight and it was a little different than I was thinking, but a good story about relationships and such.  Interestingly enough, my mom pointed out after that there was not even one man in any of the background shots!  It was a movie of completely women! 

3 comments:

Alex Christensen said...

My nose is still bleeding on Sunday! Perhaps we can call it a "Sunday, bloody Sunday" after all!

kellebelle said...

Yikes... glad you're not a hemophiliac... right?!

I think locking keys in the car is one of the ultimate annoyances. It takes $60 and 60 seconds for someone to come give you what is *just* out of reach! I mean, if it looked like a lot of work then it wouldn't feel quite so bitter to have to pay someone else to do it, but really... Sorry that it's been rough. Nicholas and I keep reminding each other (smiling through gritted teeth!) that we are to have opposition in *all* things. Hang in there!

Loni said...

I just wanted to tell you how nice your wedding announcement was, we got ours yesterday! The pictures are so cute!