Saturday, August 2, 2008

Beauty is now the beast!

okay, so it isn't that bad...but what a headache!  last night while trying to unload the dishwasher i hit my head on the cabinet- of course it was left open and i hit the right side of my forehead on the corner.  it bled for a good ten minutes while i let the tears flow- something about getting hit in the head just produces tears whether i want them or not.  anywho, i have had quite a headache since then and woke up with my head throbbing this morning.  ice, medicine, and rest has not help thus far and so this morning i took a bath and another motrin, but it still hurts and there is a very ugly bump- complete with a big gash- right on my forehead.  great! 
 
as my mom pointed out, lack of cleanliness is not only annoying but dangerous!  

No comments: