Monday, May 16, 2011

Leo, Anyone?

I have been so bad about taking and posting pictures of Leo. Here are a few...

Leo loves to fold his arms...
And loves to laugh too...
He enjoys his "babysitter", cousin Belle
He is learning to blow spit bubbles (look super closely!)...
Leo likes to cheer for his Daddy's teams...
He is serious about bathing...
Cousin Livi is showing him the ropes...
He got to snuggle with Aunt Amy over Easter weekend...
Leo loves naps with Grandpa Elmo...

And Nick and Leo love to nap together too...
Leo has started to use the jumper and loves it...he always loves to stand!
Leo is getting very good at grabbing and holding on to things...especially in his car seat.
I love it when Leo cuddles with me the most :)

7 comments:

nick said...

oh, what a wonderful, wonderful boy!!!
I love you, buddy!

tracyjmeier said...

Cute, cute pictures. He is such a happy baby. You are a good mom.

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

I love the all of the pics!!! (Not so sure about the one of me and him...hello!) We miss Leo!!! Livi says "Leo" all day!

kellebelle said...

Oh man, I want to nap with Leo, too! What a precious little guy! July can't come fast enough!

Katie Lewis said...

What a cutie! I just found out that we're going to be moving before you come out here. I'm excited to get to Ohio, but I'm so sad I won't get to see you and this adorable little guy! Ugh. Please give him kisses for me!

Loni said...

Seriously, so cute! I love his little hat! He does look like a great snuggler!

EVM said...

Love, love, love the pictures!