Friday, April 8, 2011

Product Review: Noxzema Deep Cleansing Cream

One thing I have decided for sure is that good skin is essential for motherhood as I have neither time or desire to put forth the effort of doing much for my makeup (or hair for that matter). I was not one of those lucky souls who was blessed with clear skin and I have worn makeup since 5th grade...and I have tried just about every face wash known to man, prescription and not. Now I am not saying that my skin has been perfect since using this cleanser and I am not throwing out my makeup yet, but this wash has really been great...once I got over smelling like I was a teenager again (come on, you know that Noxzema smell). It takes off my makeup at night, is creamy and gentle, and leaves my face feeling clean; and my complexion is definitely clearer. :)

(Now I know everyone's skin is different and I am not guaranteeing that it will work for you, but I have already bought my sister a bottle because I liked it so much...so it may be worth a try if you are in the market for a new facial cleanser.)

No comments: