Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Rest In Peace

My plant that I have had for years- I think I got it my sophomore year in college, so going on 6 years old- is pretty much dead.  I don't know what happened.  Everything was normal and then one day it looked pretty bad and it just never recovered...I couldn't bear to throw it out, so I trimmed the vines down to just a few inches to see if I can get them to grow new life.  Wish me luck!
This plant was the best plant.  It lived no matter what I did- my grandma fed it diet coke for weeks when I would go home, and it thrived!  I would cut a twig off, put it in a pot, and it would multiply in size over and over again!  (Yes former roommates, this is "New Testament")  Rest in peace- you were a great plant!

2 comments:

Katie Lewis said...

N.T.! I remember you well, New Testament. You will be dearly missed.

Toni Elise said...

Oh no! NT was a role model of growth for all of us. I learned to thrive in a strange environment by watching its example. To meet such an early demise...well...it does not bode well for the rest of us. Get well soon, NT, for our sakes!