Saturday, May 2, 2009

BTE

Date: Saturday June 6, 2009
Venue: House of Blues Houston
Event: Better Than Ezra in concert

And we have 2 tickets :)

Happy Birthday to us!!!

I'm rather excited about this as I've been trying to see Better Than Ezra live for many years now, but things never quite worked out for me. They played several times at Park City while I went to school at BYU, but I was out of town that weekend, already had tickets for something else, etc, etc, etc.

So, when I saw a month ago that they were playing a free concert at The Canyons again, I was a little disappointed. But my fabulous wife got online and checked their tour schedule and found out that they'd be here in Houston June 6! Perfect for a celebration of 1 year being engaged, and both our June Birthdays!

The tickets came the other day in the mail.
We're going to BTE.
I'm excited.

3 comments:

Tee said...

Groovy. I've liked Better Than Ezra for a long time too. I saw them play live in a small radio station setting once. The lead singer has a great voice.

alee said...

Mark- you are even cooler than Nick thought! :) At least that is what he just said...and that you were his music inspiration for so long...

kellebelle said...

glad you have something to look forward to!