Sunday, November 30, 2008

Super easy brownie truffles...

These had such rave reviews and everyone keeps asking for the recipe and thus I have decided to post it here instead of email it out to everyone.

You will need:

One box of brownie mix- the kind with the extra fudge/syrup packet
2 Tbsp of light corn syrup
1/4 c of water

Mix brownie mix, fudge/syrup packet, corn syrup, and water together to form a dough. Roll in to bite size balls and then in to any coating that you please such as nuts, sprinkles, sugar, etc. Store in the refrigerator (or in the freezer if it is longer than a week).

That is it! That is all that is to it and everyone thinks they are so gourmet and fancy...the best part is that they are so yummy!

7 comments:

kellebelle said...

Oh, yum! Thanks for sharing. When Nick told us what food you were doing for the open house, Spencer and I were both ready to hop on a plane! Hope that it went well and that you're all having a fabulous time. We'll be glad to hear about it later... :)

Colleen Christensen, Photographer said...

They were SO yum!!! Isn't there a "law" about NOT eating raw dough though? Am I ruining the fun!? LOL! I loved them!

alee said...

Not if the dough doesn't have an egg in it...that is the only thing in it that would be considered "raw".

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

My favorite was the multi-sprinkle ones!!!!

Thanks for posting the recipe!

Katie Lewis said...

Alexis- these brownie truffle things sound superb, but what on earth kind of brownie mix are you talking about?

alee said...

You know, the kind with an extra fudge or syrup packet...it will say that it is included on the box- it usually has like a special thing on the front and then on the back in the directions it says "stir brownie mix and fudge packet with..."
Just go look in the brownie section and call me if you can't find it!

Loni said...

Oh, I have to try that! I love easy recipes, that look fancy!

I need your email, since my blog went private. Just email me, than I will add you to our list.
Thanks! dlpathorpe@yahoo.com