Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Money well-spent


Look at that tongue!
Leo got a sand table for his birthday (in January) and has been dying for it to get warm enough to use it.  I finally bought a bag of sand a few weeks ago and he has been in pure heaven ever since!  So far he is pretty diligent about the "sand rules" and thus we haven't had much tracked into the house...hallelujuh.  



The best part is that it is on the back porch right out the kitchen window so I can see him while I make dinner- a win/win situation for us!  (Unfortunately I recently learned he can open the gate so sending him out there doesn't mean he stays just in the backyard...I've already bought a different lock for the gate to remedy this problem so now I just have to get out there are install it.)  Luckily for us, the back porch is shady in the afternoon and I foresee many hours this summer spent playing with sand!  So far I would definitely call it a good investment :)




1 comment:

nick said...

Who knew it could be so fun to pour sand back and forth between buckets and shovels and stuff? Good buy, darling!