Thursday, June 6, 2013

My 2 favorite boys


Quality photo it is not, however this moment was my favorite moment from today.  Leo woke a little early, Nick was running a minute late...and magic happened.  Leo idolizes his dad and talks about him all day; he definitely misses him at work all day.  Some mornings Leo wakes just in time to wave goodbye as Nick leaves for work...and some evenings he is in bed before Nick even gets home...so breakfast together is a rarity and Leo was thrilled.  I am so appreciative of the good father Nicholas is and love that he loves to play with Leo just as much as Leo loves to play with him.  Leo will tell you all day long that he and Dad are "best buds".  I love these two!

2 comments:

nick said...

Not sure who enjoyed it more - Leo or me :)

EVM said...

I love this picture. It is so great when these little moments pop up and remind us of the joy of families!