Tuesday, October 2, 2012

We are having a hard time...

Leo is seriously in a funk of some sort.  The kid won't sleep.  I'm tired...mostly mentally and emotionally.  We checked in with the Dr. today just to make sure all was well and he told me that Leo is in perfect health so we may just be getting into the "terrible twos" a little early.  Oh great.  Is that comforting?

Lucky for Nick, he has events the next two nights so I get to listen to Leo yell and scream and cry all by myself.  Wahoo.  Is there anything sadder than listening to your kid cry "mommy, mommy, mommy" for an hour?  I think not.  I know it is a little early but "bahumbug!"

1 comment:

jbeus said...

Hey Alex! I'm sorry that you are having a hard time. I feel like with kids they always go through phases. Hopefully this one doesn't last very long!! :-) I miss you! -Brittany Beus