Monday, July 30, 2012

Can I just say that I absolutely LOVE when I do something cute or crafty or whatnot that I haven't seen on Pinterest?  And even if I have, there is something so good about taking part in something creative...it is good for my little soul :)  Not to mention it breaks up the monotony that is the mother's life!  I've discovered that, as much as I love Leo, stay-at-home-motherhood means being busy and bored at the same time a lot.

Some day perhaps I will document some of my latest creative ventures...but even if I never get around to it it has been good for me :)

4 comments:

Katie Lewis said...

"Busy and bored at the same time."

SO TRUE.

Loni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Loni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Loni said...

I love to craft and I would love to see what you have been working on! I know exactly what you mean by "busy and bored".

PS: Congrats on finishing up the summer internship, it takes the whole family!