Sunday, October 16, 2011

Happy Anniversary to us!

Three years ago today Nicholas and I were married and sealed for eternity in the Salt Lake City temple. As cliche as it sounds, it has been the best three years of life yet :)


Now if you would have told me five years ago that by now I would be married and have a baby, I would have said you were crazy. I was going places...changing the world and looking good doing it. Now my post-baby body lives in an old apartment in College Station, TX where my world revolves around nap times and what to make for dinner...and while that sounds a bit depressing, I couldn't be happier! I know I made the right choice in marrying Nicholas and, more importantly, I am just glad I finally convinced him to marry me. :)

As my sister Tara texted me this morning "3 down, eternity to go!" Happy Anniversary to us!

4 comments:

EVM said...

Congrats you guys! It does seem a little crazy sometimes, but it is an eternal truth that families bring us joy. And even though it may not seem like it every day, the work you are doing now is so important - mothers change the world as much as anyone. So way to go Vernon family!

Loni said...

Isn't it amazing how many things can change in just 3 years?! Cute picture, I still love your dress! Congrats!

nick said...

Wonderful 3 years, my love. Can't wait to see what year #4 brings us!(Though, I'd be enjoying the start of this 4th year more if you and Leo were home:)

Katie Lewis said...

Really? It was 3 years ago? It doesn't seem like that long ago.

Congrats anyway! :)