Thursday, June 9, 2011

FOOD!

Leo had rice cereal tonight! I got it on video, but didn't snap any pictures...so someday when I figure out how to make my video camera do what I want I will share the video. Basically he was cute as always- he opened up wide when he saw that spoon coming and wanted to eat but was a little confused when it actually got in his mouth. He did really well though and was happy to try it! And although I love nursing him and plan to continue for awhile (everything I read says that it is best if you can do it for 12 months and so that is our plan), I am so happy he is eager to try food out!

He tried a sippy cup out last week and now thinks he can drink out of the cup we have in the bath to rinse him off with...which is pretty funny since it is like half the size of him! That doesn't stop him from trying though. I'm not sure he has really gotten anything out of the sippy cup yet, but he likes to gnaw on it at least for now.

So that is the excitement around these parts for now! Go Leo!

1 comment:

kellebelle said...

How fun. It's a whole new world for Leo to explore. Let the messes begin! ;)