Friday, November 20, 2009

A few more pictures of Koshka...

Make sure to scroll down to the next post for Koshka's story (pronounced with a long "o" like "kosher").
Koshka's shaved belly and wrapped up paws after her surgeries...there won't be any little Koshkas in the future and hopefully fewer scratches!
I love when she does the "superman" pose.
Looking so regal when I tried to snap a "family photo" one evening . (Yes she has a blue collar and she is a girl, but they were out of pink when I went to the pet store and she needed one before she went to get spayed/declawed!  She has a black one with a bow that we are waiting for her to grow into. )
She loves her furry bed...
...but sometimes Koshka isn't quite sure how to get comfortable...we all toss and turn, but this is serious! :)
She is a mommy's girl because she loves cuddling with "puppy" (my childhood blanket) almost as much as I do!
A morning ritual...waiting for us to shower!
A daddy's girl as well, she loves egg nog, cheese, marshmallows, and watching sports!

2 comments:

Katie Lewis said...

Way to follow Bob Barker's age-old advice. Too bad we can't have the big O de-clawed. I hate clipping her nails and I have to do it all the time! Anyway, very cute kitten. :) I'm excited to see you for Thanksgiving!

kellebelle said...

Awww! She's so cute! I love the family picture, and laughed out loud at Koshka half way off her bed! But speaking of subliminal messages, is it just me, or is Nick trying to teach Koshka to play football? That red/yellow thing looks awfully familiar...